Pages

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Nog French Toast

Its my favorite time of the year!
The holiday seasons which means pumpkins, nog, and peppermint!
So today, my recipe involves one of my most favorite drinks that I wait for the whole year.
Holiday Nog! However, I prefer dairy-free nog.
I'll be sharing this nog french toast (:

All you need is:
1 Cup Nog of Choice 
1 Medium Banana
1 1/2 teaspoon Pumpkin Spice
1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
Sliced Bread (preferably sour dough)
Coconut Oil (for cooking)
Toppings (optional) : Granola, syrup, or pumpkin butter (:

1. In a blender, blend together banana, nog, pumpkin spice, and vanilla extract.

2. Heat up coconut oil on a pan to be ready for cooking.

3. Soak break into the batter on each side for about a minute.

4. Put soaked bread into pan and cook on medium until both sides are crispy and golden brown-ish.
5. Put toppings you want on it.

Have fun trying out this recipe!
-M
Instagram: @Socaleatin // @Mkaella14

No comments:

Post a Comment