Pages

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Your Tea's Tiny Tea

Hello Dolls!
So anyways, let's start this off with cheers!
My summer break has begun and if you follow my on instagram @GoinSummer , I've just started my teatox (detox with tea).
This isn't my first time using Your Tea's Tiny Tea teatox (boy, that was a lot to teas haha!). Tiny tea did work on me quite a bit, not so much on weight loss though, but more on that when I've finished this box of tea because this is NOT A REVIEW of the tea(:




I've done some research on the tea(other than the info they give you on their web) for those of you needing a little more info whether you'd like to try it out or not.
These are what I've searched up about it before trying it the first time and what convinced me to try it.
So, here we go!

Your Tea is a company that has a range of teas for detox, men, women, fertility, etc.

I did some extra research on the benefits of the Your Tea Tiny Tea Ingredients.
It is a mixture of tea which Your Tea has made using Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).



This tea mixture includes:

Camellia Sinesis, which is a type of green tea, possess antibacterial actions due to the green tea's catechins.
Fructus Hordei Germinatus also known as  Da Mai, Mai Ya, or Barley.  This herb helps to expand intestines as well as enhance stomach channels.
Cratiagus Pinnatifida(as said on the box) however when I searched it, it was spelled Crataegus Pinnatifida.  This aids with digestion and blood circulation.
He Ye is a lotus leaf that enhances the heart's and the liver's functions.
Chi Ziao Dou(as said on the box) however when I searched it, it was spelled Chi Xiao Dou. Its made from rice or azuli bean and helps get rid of toxins, as swell as enhance the heart and small intestine channel's functions.

The website does say different mixtures of tea, but I went with the ingredients as said on the box.

Also, the Tiny Tea  does not include laxatives or added caffeine.
It does, however, contain a small bit of caffeine and its has gluten.
Don't fret though! If the caffeine does keep you awake and energetic you may take the third cup of tea a couple hours before sleeping AND they have a GLUTEN-FREE TINY TEA as well!

The tiny tea promises:



The benefits of the different teas does seem to coincide with the outcomes the teatox promises.

So thats it!
Since I am on using this tea for the second time you can guess it did go well for me the first time around (review on your tea coming next time!).

Anyways, I hope that was helpful!

P.S. I was in no way sponsored or paid by teatox or anyone to post this.

-M

IG: @MKAELLA14 // @SocalEatin

sources:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3841993/

http://kylenorton.healthblogs.org/2012/02/17/chinese-herbs-in-western-view-da-mai-or-mai-ya-fructus-hordei-germinatus-health-benefits-and-side-effects

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23148028

http://kylenorton.healthblogs.org/2012/02/07/chinese-herbs-in-western-view-chi-xiao-dou-rice-bean-or-azuki-bean-health-benefits-and-side-effects/

No comments:

Post a Comment