Pages

Monday, June 16, 2014

Bakery on Main's Strawberry Shortcake Oatmeal


Happy Monday everyone! I hope you had a great weekend(:
We're starting off this week with a few recipes from a summer must have food, I think at least. Haha!
This Must-Have is The Bakery on Main's Strawberry Short Cake Instant oat meal!
I've really enjoyed this oatmeal since it tastes very much like strawberries and cream.
It reminds me a little of Starbucks' Strawberries n' Cream Frappuccino!
Actually it reminds me a lot of it! This oat meal helps my cravings for the ever-so-sugary-and-sweet Starbucks Frap and most especially cupcakes(and other sweets)!
It Mostly satisfies my craving for cupcakes because if you follow my personal Instagram account you'll know that I do eat quite a bit of cupcakes(Casey's Cupcakes are my fave)!

Anyways, I should now start by telling you how good it is.
So, if you're a celiac this is good because its GLUTEN FREE!
And non GMO, dairy free, casein free, low in sodium, and high in fiber!

Enough of that now and here's a few recipes for this other than just instant oats :D

"Yoats"
Cooked oats topped with yogurt then refrigerated over night

The Bakery on Main Strawberry Shortcake Instant Oatmeal, Yogurt , and toppings.

  1.  Cook Bakery on Main's instant oatmeal then after its cooked, add a layer of yogurt. I used The Epic Seed Chia seed and greek yogurt.
  2. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. 
  3. Top with fruits and/or granola.

Easy Banana Pancakes
Easy quick and healthy pancakes made from bananas, egg whites, and oats.

1/4 cup Bakery on Main Strawberry Shortcake Instant Oatmeal, 1 Egg White, and 1/2 Banana
1. Mix all the ingredients together.
2. In a pan heat up coconut oil and put the pancake batter. Cook until both sides are golden brown flipping once after one side is golden brown.


Healthy Oatmeal Cookies
Oatmeal cookies made with out butter or milk.

For this recipe you need to make oat flour with The Bakery on Main Strawberry Shortcake Instant Oatmeal.
Head here to my post on how to make oat flour.

Ingredients:

3 Tablespoons Strawberry Shortcake Oat Flour
2 Tablespoons Almond Meal
3/4 Cup Strawberry Shortcake Oatmeal
1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
1/4 Cup Raisins
1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
1 Egg White
1/2 Teaspoon baking powder
1/2 Teaspoon cinnamon


Preheat oven for 325 degrees farenheit.
Mix all the ingredients together then scoop onto pan with a baking sheet.
Bake for 12 minutes.


Hope you will all enjoy this!


-M

IG: @MKAELLA14 // @SoCalEatin


No comments:

Post a Comment